Vocational Resources, Plus LLC thoroughly investigates employment aspects of workers’ compensation, personal injury, disability, divorce and other civil law cases. Unique services for job seekers, attorneys, employers and insurance carriers are delivered to effectively address complex employment related issues on the cases.
Reports answer questions, assist in decision-making, and enhance the direction of the case. Click here for a sample Vocational Assessment & Evaluation report.
Reports cover a variety of topics and are based specifically on the claimant’s situation to serve as a reliable resource. Examples include:
- Vocational Assessment & Evaluation
- Labor Market Surveys
- Job Search: The Steps
- Injury Improvement & Exercise
- Age Discrimination & The Older Worker
- Retaliation Claims –Are They Real?
- Learning Disabilities and Employment
- Smoking – Pain and Health
- Market Research: Viable Vocations
- Mobility in the Workforce
- Other Customized Reports
Contact Amy at 515-778-0634 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how services can help you help your client.
My professional rehabilitation counseling practice is focused on helping people participate in the world around them, particularly in their own world of work.