A vocational assessment and evaluation is an integral component in vocational rehabilitation. Depending on the perspective, it offers many benefits and is useful for many different applicable purposes.
A vocational assessment and evaluation can be used to:
- determine a person’s potential for work, the content of a vocational training program, his or her employability or ability to adapt to different work environments.
- assist an individual to make realistic job training and career choices based on their interests, abilities, aptitudes, and the realities of the job market.
- help counselors, rehabilitation professionals and placement specialists work more effectively with their clients.
- help trainers and instructors adapt to the needs of the person with a disability.
- help administrators use resources more wisely.
- help employers make better hiring selections.
- make recommendations about the person’s work-life!
For a detailed look into the outcome of this service, please take a look at the Sample Vocational Assessment & Evaluation Report link found on my website.
Thank you for reading this post! Contact me at 515-778-0634 or firstname.lastname@example.org so I can do my work to help you with yours!
My professional rehabilitation counseling practice is focused on helping people participate in the world around them, particularly in their own world of work.