Vocational assessment and evaluation services become an integral component in vocational rehabilitation. Depending on the perspective, the service I offer is useful for many different applicable purposes and offers many corresponding benefits. And I’ll provide the best service you need at the right time!
A vocational assessment and evaluation can be used to:
- prepare a report highlighting an individual’s work history
- look at a person’s transferable skill set
- help write a resume and cover letter
- identify job accommodations
- assist in making job training and career choices based on interests, abilities, and aptitudes
- plan the content of a vocational training program
- help trainers and instructors adapt to the needs of the person with a disability
- provide data to survey a labor market
- help process a person’s potential for work or ability to adapt to different work environments
- help employers make efficient hiring selections
- describe factors of employability, hireability and placeability
- start the process of identifying an individual’s wage earning capacity
- serve as evidence to help a judge or jury understand an individual’s working abilities
- help me (your expert!) if called to testify in a personal injury or disability case, divorce or any other civil law case
- offer recommendations about a person’s work-life
For a detailed look into the outcome of this service, please take a look at the Sample Vocational Assessment & Evaluation Report link found on my website. Or, better yet, contact me and let’s discuss what you need and when you need it!
I’m here to help attorneys help their clients through civil litigation involving work and disability.
Thank you for reading this post! Contact me at 515-778-0634 or email@example.com so I can do
to help you with your work!
My professional rehabilitation counseling practice is focused on helping people participate in the world around them, particularly in their own world of work.